- WARM LIGHTED GNOME - Gnome couple with the lighted body will brighten your home and warm your heart this winter! It is very easy and safe to decorate. 3 ”AAA” batteries are required when you want to light up the gnomes(not included in the package).
- TIMER SETTING - There are 3 modes of this gnome light. Turn the switch “ON” to keep the light up, or choose “OFF” to light off the gnomes. “TIMER” switch will keep the gnomes glowing for 6 hours and light off automatically.
- EXQUISITE WORKMANSHIP - Each gnome is handcrafted, carefully sewing with attention and love. There are safety screws on the battery compartments, making them more sturdy and safe to use. 2 styles to meet your demands of gift exchange and home decoration.
- ABOUT GNOME - Gnome, which is also called Tomte, or Nisse. It is part of Scandinavian mythology. According to Scandinavian folklore, they usually hide from humans and use magic. They are reputed to safeguard the farmer and his family against any misfortune, especially during the night. The physical appearance of a tomte is considered to be extremely short and elderly with a long beard.
- SIZE & MATERIAL - 16 inches tall from bottom to the top of the hat, and 7 inches wide. The gnomes’ bodies are made of natural faux fur and knit. Their noses are crafted from wool felt. The high caps include wires, and you can pose them in any way you like. The plastic bases are weighted so that they can stand by themselves.
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 7 x 6 inches
- Item Weight: 0.5 pounds
- Color: Red & Grey & White(Snowflake Pattern)
- Power Supply: “AAA” size batteries *3 (not included)
- 1PCS * Christmas Gnome Lights